Back to school, back to work, back to sports and back to a hustle, bustle life. Back to kinda-normal. It's fall here in Georgia, but still feels like summer. It's still in the 90's with lots of sun everyday. Some of the leaves are turning and the mornings are "chilly" according to the locals but it's nothing compared to the Fall in Michigan. We are ready for the milder weather to set in...anytime now... Carter started Kindergarten in early August and is now beginning to tie his own shoes, read sight words/small words he can sound out and is loving his teacher. He also started soccer and is so happy to be back out on the field. He loves playing on his team and is actually pretty good. I am back to work and happy to be in a classroom again. Carter and I are on the same school schedule so we get all the same days off and I pretty much only work the hours he's in school, which is awesome. We are currently excited for Fall Break, one week off, just him and I. We have a lot of activities planned and will post pics, I promise.
I'll post some of the best pictures from the last few months and try harder and being a better blog manager. We have been really bad at updating this blog, but for Grammy's sake we will make more effort. Sorry Grammy for the lapse in pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment